The Department of Public Health updated its guidance and information for individuals in quarantine due to COVID-19. The guidance provides new information on the 14-day quarantine requirement, and the conditions that must be met to ‘test-out’ after at least ten days in quarantine. For more complete information on the new quarantine guidance, visit the DPH website.
- 2-26-2021 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advisory Information
- Massachusetts will advance to Step 2 of Phase III on March 1; Phase IV planned to start March 22
- 2-19-2021 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advisory Information
- COVID-19 vaccinations for individuals with certain medical conditions
- COVID-19 vaccinations for senior housing settings