Need a COVID-19 Test?
Safe, effective and accessible COVID-19 testing is available at Cape Cod Healthcare through community and rapid testing options.
Drive-through community testing
COVID-19 testing is available by appointment at two convenient drive-through testing sites on our hospital campuses:
Cape Cod Hospital campus, Hyannis
Monday-Friday, 7:30 – 11:00 a.m. & 3:30 – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday, 7:30 – 11:00 a.m.
Falmouth Hospital campus, Falmouth
Sunday-Thursday, 7:30 – 9:30 a.m.
- Drive through community testing is available to everyone, whether experiencing symptoms or not.
- The testing method utilized is an RT-PCR test, considered the gold standard for accurately detecting active COVID-19 virus in a collected specimen and is accepted by all governments and agencies.
- Test results are currently available within 24 hrs.
MORE INFO here
COVID-19 Booster shots are now available to:
- Individuals 65 years of age and older.
- Individuals 18-64 years of age at risk for severe COVID-19 due to certain underlying medical conditions as defined by the CDC.
- Individuals 18-64 years of age who are at increased risk for COVID-19 because of occupational or institutional settings.
Barnstable County does provide a weekly COVID-19 vaccine clinic that is open to the public every Thursday at the Harborview Conference Room in the Barnstable County Complex from 10am to 2pm. First, second and third doses of Pfizer and Moderna vaccine, as well as Pfizer booster doses for qualified individuals are available at the weekly clinics. Barnstable County does not currently have J & J vaccine in stock. Booster doses of Moderna and J & J vaccine are pending approval from CDC and MA DPH; once approval has been given, Barnstable County will provide them to qualifying individuals as supply allows.
Friday May 14, 2021 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advisory Information The Massachusetts Department of Public Health reported yesterday sixty-eight percent (68%) of our Barnstable County residents have received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine. Fifty-four percent (54%)...
Friday April 30, 2021 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advisory Information The number of new positive Covid-19 cases continues to decrease for the fourth consecutive week as illustrated in the graph below and the Town continues to be classified as “yellow” (medium risk) by the...
Friday April 23, 2021 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advisory Information The number of new positive Covid-19 cases continues to decrease for the third consecutive week as illustrated in the graph below. The classification of the Town has been lowered to “yellow” (medium...
Friday April 16, 2021 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advisory Information Although the number of new positive Covid-19 cases have been decreasing during the past two weeks as illustrated in the graph below, the Town of Barnstable continues to be classified as “red” (high...
Monday April 5, 2021 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advisory Information The Town of Barnstable continues to be classified as “red” (high risk). During the past fourteen days, the Health Division received 492 new positive COVID-19 case reports of residents of the Town of...