Need a COVID-19 Vaccine?
If you are eligible, here are the steps to find a convenient location for getting a second COVID-19 Booster:
- Visit the Vaxfinder tool at vaxfinder.mass.gov for a full list of hundreds of locations to receive a booster and to book an appointment.
- For individuals who are unable to use Vaxfinder, or have difficulty accessing the internet, the COVID-19 Vaccine Resource Line (Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.) is available for assistance by calling 2-1-1 and following the prompts. This service is available in English and Spanish and has translators available in approximately 100 additional languages.
- Individuals with questions about the booster or their eligibility should contact their healthcare provider.
Children Ages 6 Months to 4 years Eligible for COVID-19 Vaccinations
How to find a pediatric COVID-19 vaccination appointment:
- Parents who prefer to have their child vaccinated by their primary care provider should call their provider’s office directly.
- Visit the VaxFinder tool at vaxfinder.mass.gov for a full list of available locations. You can narrow results to search for locations offering the pediatric COVID-19 vaccine. Some locations listed may only vaccinate certain ages. Read the site details to learn more.
- For individuals who are unable to use VaxFinder, or have difficulty accessing the Internet, the COVID-19 Vaccine Resource Line is available by calling 2-1-1 (Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 6 PM, Saturday and Sunday 9 AM – 2 PM). The COVID-19 Vaccine Resource Line is available in English and Spanish and has translators available in approximately 100 additional languages.
March 28, 2023 COVID-19 Updates Community Level – Low
Community Level Designation The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) continues to classify Barnstable County as being at a low COVID-19 community level. Community levels can be low, medium, or high and are determined by looking at hospital admissions...
Know Your COVID-19 Community Level
COVID-19 Community Levels are a new tool to help communities decide what prevention steps to take based on the latest data. Levels can be low, medium, or high and are determined by looking at hospital beds being used, hospital admissions, and the total number of new COVID-19 cases in an area. Take precautions to protect yourself and others from COVID-19 based on the COVID-19 Community Level in your area.
Need a COVID-19 Test?
Updated Novemeber 29, 2022
Testing Opportunities through Cape Cod Health Care
Cape Cod Healthcare COVID-19 Testing
Long COVID or Post-COVID Conditions
Some people who have been infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 can experience long-term effects from their infection, known as post-COVID conditions (PCC) or long COVID. Learn More here
COVID-19 SMART Health Card
Request, view and print your vaccination records and your COVID-19 SMART Health Card from the official Massachusetts Immunization Information System (MIIS). Download here > myvaxrecords.mass.gov