Influenza (flu) is a disease of the body’s respiratory system, which includes the nose, throat, and lungs. Flu is caused by a virus and it can be very serious. Every year in the U.S. seasonal flu causes thousands of hospital admissions and deaths. Getting an annual flu vaccine is the best protection.
- Friday October 15, 2021 – Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
- October 12, 2021 – Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
- Oct. 1, 2021 – Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
- Boosters available for all residents over 65 and individuals 18 and over at high risk who have received the Pfizer vaccine
- 9-24-2021 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates