Influenza (flu) is a disease of the body’s respiratory system, which includes the nose, throat, and lungs. Flu is caused by a virus and it can be very serious. Every year in the U.S. seasonal flu causes thousands of hospital admissions and deaths. Getting an annual flu vaccine is the best protection.
- February 3, 2023 COVID-19 Updates | Community Level – Medium
- January 31, 2023 COVID-19 Updates | Community Level Medium
- January 20, 2023 COVID-19 Updates | COVID-19 Community Level Medium
- COVID-19 Updates – January 10, 2023 Community Level – High
- COVID-19 Updates | January 9, 2023 COVID-19 | Community Level – High