Influenza (flu) is a disease of the body’s respiratory system, which includes the nose, throat, and lungs. Flu is caused by a virus and it can be very serious. Every year in the U.S. seasonal flu causes thousands of hospital admissions and deaths. Getting an annual flu vaccine is the best protection.
- FEMA to Begin Accepting Applications for COVID-19 Funeral Assistance Starting 4/12
- MA Announces Expansion of Pre-Registration System
- CDC Guidance for New Medical Conditions to Expand Eligibility for More Individuals
- 4-5-2021 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advisory Information
- ¿Es elegible para recibir una vacuna COVID-19?