April 29, 2020
During this COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, the Barnstable Board of Health highly recommends face coverings inside stores.
All residents are urged to maintain a minimum of six feet from others while out in public to limit exposure to others. Residents are also advised to wear face masks or cloth face coverings wherever six feet separations are not possible. We continue to urge everyone to take basic precautions which include:
- Frequent hand-washing, for 20 seconds with soap.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Cough hygiene – into a tissue when possible (throw it away immediately) or into your arm.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, or nose with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with those who are ill.
- Stay home yourself from work when ill.
Donald Guadagnoli, M.D., Acting Chairman
Paul Canniff, D.M.D.
Tom F.P. Lee
TOWN OF BARNSTABLE BOARD OF HEALTH
Channel 18 Board of Health Meeting, Tuesday April 28, 2020
Agenda Item starts at 46:51, link is at the end of post below.