In an effort to connect frontline workers with various supports such as free/discounted meals, guidance on accessing PPE and priority testing, emergency child care, and alternate housing options, the Attorney General’s Office developed the Frontline Workers Resource website. The website can be accessed at FrontlineMA.org.
- FEMA to Begin Accepting Applications for COVID-19 Funeral Assistance Starting 4/12
- MA Announces Expansion of Pre-Registration System
- CDC Guidance for New Medical Conditions to Expand Eligibility for More Individuals
- 4-5-2021 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advisory Information
- ¿Es elegible para recibir una vacuna COVID-19?