If you don’t yet have a CLAMS library card, you can now register online and start downloading ebooks or use databases immediately. Go to library.clamsnet.org/selfreg
Here are some additional things to know during the closure:
- All libraries on the Cape are closed. Check individual library websites for more information on when other Cape libraries will reopen.
- Those of you who have reserved materials waiting for you at the library will be able to pick them up as soon as we re-open. We will hold them for you until that time.
- There will be no delivery of materials between libraries until further notice. Therefore, if you reserved materials and are waiting for them to arrive, you don’t need to worry that they will arrive while we are closed. Delivery will resume as soon as theypowers that be feel it is safe to do so.
- The Commonwealth Catalog (ComCat) will not be accepting reserves or filling holds until further notice.
- Please don’t feel that you must return your books right away. No fines will accrue during our closure.