Travel Advisory: Level 4 – The Department of State advises U.S. citizens to avoid all international travel due to the global impact of U.S. citizens traveling abroad that do not wish to return should be prepared to remain abroad for an indefinite period. U.S. citizens who live abroad should avoid all international travel. travel.state.gov/content/travel. In countries where commercial departure options remain available, U.S. citizens who live in the US should arrange for immediate return.
- September 30, 2022 COVID-19 Update | Community Risk Level – Medium
- September 23, 2022 COVID-19 Community Level – Medium
- September 16, 2022 COVID-19 Update | COVID-19 Community Level – Medium
- September 9, 2022 COVID-19 Update | Community Level – Low
- September 2, 2022 COVID-19 Update | Community Risk: Medium