The Massachusetts Department of Public Health announces the launch of 2-1-1 to provide COVID-19 information and referrals 24/7. Massachusetts 2-1-1 will now provide real-time COVID-19 information, resources, and referrals in multiple languages. This expansion is the result of an increased investment in resources directed towards this 24-hour state supported telephone hotline. Residents with questions should call 2-1-1 from any landline or cellphone. Callers dialing 2-1-1 will hear an automated menu of options. Callers press 2-6 for Coronavirus. Residents can also reach 2-1-1 through a live chat option on the Massachusetts 2-1-1 website.
- FEMA to Begin Accepting Applications for COVID-19 Funeral Assistance Starting 4/12
- MA Announces Expansion of Pre-Registration System
- CDC Guidance for New Medical Conditions to Expand Eligibility for More Individuals
- 4-5-2021 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advisory Information
- ¿Es elegible para recibir una vacuna COVID-19?