The Massachusetts Department of Public Health announces the launch of 2-1-1 to provide COVID-19 information and referrals 24/7. Massachusetts 2-1-1 will now provide real-time COVID-19 information, resources, and referrals in multiple languages. This expansion is the result of an increased investment in resources directed towards this 24-hour state supported telephone hotline. Residents with questions should call 2-1-1 from any landline or cellphone. Callers dialing 2-1-1 will hear an automated menu of options. Callers press 2-6 for Coronavirus. Residents can also reach 2-1-1 through a live chat option on the Massachusetts 2-1-1 website.
- Baker-Polito Administration Announces Children Ages 6 Months to 4 years Eligible for COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Friday June 17, 2022 | COVID-19 Update | Community Risk Level – Low
- COVID-19 Update Monday June 13, 2022 Community Risk Level – Medium
- Friday June 3, 2022 | COVID-19 Update | Community Risk Level – High
- Friday, May 27, 2022 | COVID-19 Update | Community Risk Level – High