The Massachusetts Department of Public Health announces the launch of 2-1-1 to provide COVID-19 information and referrals 24/7. Massachusetts 2-1-1 will now provide real-time COVID-19 information, resources, and referrals in multiple languages. This expansion is the result of an increased investment in resources directed towards this 24-hour state supported telephone hotline. Residents with questions should call 2-1-1 from any landline or cellphone. Callers dialing 2-1-1 will hear an automated menu of options. Callers press 2-6 for Coronavirus. Residents can also reach 2-1-1 through a live chat option on the Massachusetts 2-1-1 website.
- January 20, 2023 COVID-19 Updates | COVID-19 Community Level Medium
- COVID-19 Updates – January 10, 2023 Community Level – High
- COVID-19 Updates | January 9, 2023 COVID-19 | Community Level – High
- January 3, 2023 COVID-19 COVID-19 Update | Community Level – Medium
- December 23, 2022 COVID-19 Update | Community Level – Medium