Clients will not be allowed in the building until further notice. This is in keeping with social distancing guidelines and our desire to keep clients, staff and volunteers safe.
- Client pulls deli number and picks up a blank Shopping List from volunteer
- DO NOT THROW AWAY YOUR DELI NUMBER; YOU WILL NEED THIS TO PICK UP YOUR FOOD ONCE THE ORDER IS COMPLETE
- Volunteer will write the deli number on the grocery list
- Client returns to their vehicle and completes their Shopping List. Client fills out the grocery list complete with Name, Address, Family Pantry Client Number and number of bags
- Client remains in their vehicle, until their number is called. Please do not congregate at client entrance or on the benches
- Client returns the completed Shopping List to volunteer when number is called and returns to their vehicle
- Volunteers will pick the food on the Shopping List
- The Client’s number will be called again when their grocery order is complete
- Client’s completed grocery order will be brought to the parking lot outside of the client entrance. Again, no clients are allowed to enter the building
- Volunteers will be outside to help with this process
- Only the items listed will be available, the assortment has been limited
- The clothing boutique is closed until further notice
- Please plan for at least two hours to get your food. We expect the Pantry to be very busy and we hope you can be patient and understand this is our attempt to keep the Pantry open during the Corona Virus crisis.
INFORMATION IN SPANISH AND PORTUGUESE VERSIONS ATTACHED
Please note that we have plenty of food. If you have a deli ticket number you will get your food