- In response to COVID-19, the Craft Emergency Relief Fund (now a program of CERF+) has a created a comprehensive resource for the artist community, many of whom are dealing with canceled shows, exhibitions, and conferences. Learn more. Those with the means to do so can also consider donating to the CERF+ COVID-19 Response Fund.
- Find resources for freelance artists who might face challenges due to COVID-19.
- Creative Capital has created a comprehensive list of arts resources in response to COVID-19.
- The Mass Cultural Council has posted COVID-19 resources and ongoing information for Massachusetts artists and organizations.
- The Boston Mayor’s Office of Arts and Culture has adapted its Opportunity Fund to become the Boston Artists Relief Fund, awarding grants of $500 and $1000 to individual artists who live in Boston.
- Read an Emergency Grants list compiled by New York Foundation for the Arts (NYFA)
- For current Massachusetts virus information, the Mass Department of Public Health has extensive resources.
This list is a work in progress. See website for up-to-date list