Health officials reiterate that the risk to Massachusetts residents at this time remains low. The purpose of this communication is to share with you that MA DPH has confirmed Massachusetts’ first case of 2019 novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), identified in Boston, and to provide you with the most up-to-date guidance regarding patient screening and health department notification procedures. The press release is attached and available at this link.
- Friday October 15, 2021 – Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
- October 12, 2021 – Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
- Oct. 1, 2021 – Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
- Boosters available for all residents over 65 and individuals 18 and over at high risk who have received the Pfizer vaccine
- 9-24-2021 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates