Health officials reiterate that the risk to Massachusetts residents at this time remains low. The purpose of this communication is to share with you that MA DPH has confirmed Massachusetts’ first case of 2019 novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), identified in Boston, and to provide you with the most up-to-date guidance regarding patient screening and health department notification procedures. The press release is attached and available at this link.
- FEMA to Begin Accepting Applications for COVID-19 Funeral Assistance Starting 4/12
- MA Announces Expansion of Pre-Registration System
- CDC Guidance for New Medical Conditions to Expand Eligibility for More Individuals
- 4-5-2021 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advisory Information
- ¿Es elegible para recibir una vacuna COVID-19?